- Safe-Sanctuary Policy
- Rules that ensure the safety of children by not leaving a child alone with an adult
- Rules that ensure the safety of adults by not leaving an adult alone with a child
- This means: 2 or more adults need to be present for any youth group event
- When driving in a car there must be at least 3 people present.
- No dropping off youth outside: parents must enter the church with youth and ensure that there are enough adults present before leaving.
- If youth needs to arrive early in order to be present, please make arrangements with the youth director with at least two hours notice.
- Please be aware of what time we are ending. Our leaders can not leave until all youth have left the church grounds so please be considerate of their time. We are happy to help arrange rides, but we need to have at least a couple hours notice in order to do so.
- After the event is over, youth who are riding home with a parent need to wait inside the church for parents (unless an adult waits outside as well).
- Youth with licenses and cars
- Drivers for youth events must be 21 years or older, no exceptions. Youth are free to arrive/depart with other youth if permitted by both parents of both parties.
- Cars in the parking lot belonging to youth are not another hangout spot. Cars are off-limits until the event is over.